Our inspiration: The balcony scene
Olfactory score: Bergamot, Rose, Jasmine, Violet, Gaïac wood, Clary sage
Romeo and Juliet is a ballet by Sergei Prokofiev based on William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet. The full ballet premiered in the Mahen Theatre in the Czech Republic on 30 December 1938
There is only one step from the Jasmine aphrodisiac flower to Romeo and Juliet ballet. The Pas de Deux step from the Balcony scene. While the dancers kiss for the first time, the Night Jasmine scent grows stronger, enveloping the pure and innocent young lovers with its sensual fragrances.
- Head: Ylang, bergamot, rose
- Heart: Jasmine, violet, lilac
- Bottom: Dried fruits, Gaïac wood, clary sage
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax: 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time: 45 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Dimensions: W7,5 cm x H9 cm
- Net Wt: 6.3 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse – Made in France