UNDERGROWTH WHITE FLOWERS
Our inspiration: Prince Siegfried goes hunting in the woods by a glistening, moonlit lake
Olfactory score: Green grass accord, White flowers accord, Patchouly, Amber, Musk.
Swan Lake is a ballet composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in 1875–76. The ballet was premiered by the Bolshoi Ballet on 4 March at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow. The Swan Lake candle invites you to follow the ballerina’s footsteps into the wood. Delicate floral notes and fresh grass scent will lead you to the mysterious Lake.
- Head: Citrus, caraway, fig leaves, galbanum
- Heart: Green grass, mint leaves, cyclamen, hyacinth
- Bottom: Patchouli, Lebanese cedar, amber, musk
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax : 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time : 45 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Dimensions: W7,5 cm x H9 cm
- Net Wt: 6.3 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse – Made in France