RED CEDAR AND ROSE OTTO
Our inspiration: The Flute, carved in a sacred wood
Olfactory score: Rose Otto, Red Cedar, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Ambergris, White musk
The Magic Flute is an opera in two acts by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The work was premiered on 30 September 1791 in Vienna,
In the original score of the most famous Mozart’s opera, we can read that the Magic Flute was made out of a sacred Cedarwood. It was our inspiration for this candle. Its scented notes are at times as light as rose petals but also convey the strength and nobility of sacred wood.
- Top: Rose, clove, citrus, ciste labdanum, galbanum, and pepper.
- Middle: Accord of cedar, white flowers and green moss.
- Base: Sandalwood, patchouli, white musk, tonka beans, ambergris, iris.
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax: 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time: 45 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Dimensions: W7,5 cm x H9 cm
- Net Wt: 6.30 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse – Made in France