No one can argue with the fact that Victoria Beckham has beautiful skin. But she wasn’t always known for her bright, youthful glow. In fact, like most of us, she battled ache and blemishes for years before she found a disciplined routine that works.
Thankfully she’s not keeping her findings a secret. In fact, she has recently teamed up with Augustinus Bader to launch a new product that promises glowing, perfected skin upon application.
Victoria Beckham By Augustinus Bader
Victoria Beckham first launched her skincare line to create what didn’t yet exist in her makeup bag. She felt that it was impossible to find the perfect nude lipstick or bronze contour in existing brands. So VB set out to make it herself and to make her line accessible to all women. She vowed not to create anything she would not be wearing.
After discovering the effectiveness of Augustinus Bader antiaging stem cell moisturizers, Beckham and Bader began working together to create a makeup primer that uses the same technology as Augustinus Bader The Cream and The Rich Cream. By including the patented technology of TFC8 into a daily priming moisturizer, you have a product that not only leaves skin glowing but is repairing and rejuvenating skin cells.
Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer by Victoria Beckham not only makes skin look instantly smoother and felt hydrated. After only six weeks of use, users noticed that their fine lines had been reduced as well as deep-set wrinkles and frown lines. Others reported that their skin felt softer, soothed, and balanced. Overall the consensus was that after using the Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer regularly, the skin was plumper, firmer, and lifted.
Victoria Beckham hasn’t stopped there at working to improve the Augustinus Bader skincare line along with her own. She has found that when you mix it with coconut oil, Augustinus Bader Body Cream becomes extra moisturizing and hydrating.
Victoria Beckham Beauty Tips
There’s no doubt that Victoria Beckham beauty tips and products work. She is living proof that with the right routine and the right beauty products for your skin, anyone can achieve the same smooth and healthy glow. Here are a few of Victoria Beckham’s treasured beauty products.
- Weleda Skin Food. Beckham calls this all over the body, moisturizer her “body secret.” How does she include this product in her daily routine? She says, “The formula is so thick and buttery. When I have a tan, I’ll mix it with coconut oil — the same you use to cook with — and cover my entire body with it.” But that doesn’t mean it’s the right product for everyone. She adds, “I suppose some people may not like the greasiness, but it helps me hold onto the color, and by the time I leave the house, I feel as if it’s really sunk in. Like my skin’s had a good drink. I go through so many of these. … I wish they had bigger ones.”
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion. After using a cleanser, Victoria Beckham applies this moisturizer to prepare her skin for her makeup. She claims that her foundation “goes on really well on top of this.”
- Vinmax Royal Jade Roller. Beckham uses this jade roller along with her facial masks and moisturizers. It does a great job of encouraging her skincare products to soak in. A jade roller is also a great addition to your daily routine because it reduces inflammation and puffiness by blood circulation and the lymphatic system. It can also brighten the complexion, reduce fine lines, and tighten pores.
- LED Face Mask. Once or twice a week, Victoria Beckham takes 20-30 minutes to relax under her LED face mask. Why? These masks are made up of three infrared lights. Blue is antibacterial, so it fights blemishes. White is anti-inflammatory and promotes healing and firming of the skin. Red light encourages collagen growth and blood flow. She recommends that you don’t overuse the mask. A few times a week or even once or twice a month is plenty of time for you to start seeing results.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Wipes. What makes these makeup wipes better than others on the market? According to Victoria, “The only face wipes that actually take off all my makeup are the Bioderma ones. I always use a cleanser after, but these wipes really get everything off.”
- Fish Oil Supplements. Healthy skin starts on the inside. In addition to the beauty products Victoria Beckham uses on her skin, she also makes sure that she has plenty of nutrients in her system that promote healthy skin. She takes a daily dose of omega-3 fish oil, stating that it is “so good for the skin.” It has been proven to boost hydration, prevent acne, and even delay the aging process in the skin. Research also shows that one of the fatty acids found in fish oil can help avoid UV-induced enzymes from eating away our collagen. What is more, the antioxidants in omega-3s can protect against sun damage and repair it.
- Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF 30. It’s no secret that protecting your skin from the sun not only protects it against wrinkles and brown spots, but it’s an excellent preventative measure against certain types of skin cancers. Victoria Beckham uses this tinted moisturizer as her go-to sunscreen even on days she’s at home. This particular protective moisturizer also has antiaging properties and essential antioxidants.
- Beauty Blenders. Rather than covering her face in anti-shine powder, Victoria recommends using a blender or sponge to concentrate on shine-prone areas. She says it is “the most accurate way to apply your powder.”
There is only one Victoria Beckham in this world. Fortunately, getting the same bright and clear skin as VB isn’t out of your reach. With the right beauty products and routine, you can get that same healthy glow. You’ll find it especially helpful to try products like Augustinus Bader The Cream or Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer by Victoria Beckham. Both of these use TFC8 technology that promises healthy looking and feeling skin. You can purchase Augustinus Bader skincare products here at Sepi Spa.