A very special ointment because of its incredible range of truly miraculous properties. Originally developed to treat the Icelandic horse to repair sores, it soon became popular to use on human skin. This special ointment is 100% natural, made of sweet almond oil and bee wax. It contains a blend of powerful Icelandic herbs that are knowns to have disinfectant antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Useful for surface scarring, insect bites, dry skin conditions, abrasions, wounds, blisters, bruises, eczema, acne, itches, cold sores, abscess and more. It protects healthy skin and repairs problems and is therefore ideal for the whole family.
Important Herbal Effects:
- Icelandic moss (Cetraria islandica) – Sanative, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and has antiseptic effects.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefonium) – Very sanitive for eczema and allergy skin problems, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial.
- Shepard’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) – Rich in vitamins and minerals, reduces haemorrhage and has tightening effects.
- Chamomiles – re especially curative and calming.
- Tea-tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Anti-bacterial and ant-fungal.
- Greater celandine (Chelidodium majus) – Is a potent anti-viral agent and has detoxifying qualities.