A blend of alcohol, mending herbs, and essential oils that both disinfect and speed up the skin’s healing process when rolled over breakouts and minor wounds. This product has shown great suppressive effects on acne. It dries out the skin, cleans and disinfects the infected area. The herbal extract contains both Willow and Sea mayweed that are known to have antibacterial effects.
Important Herbal Effects:
- Sea mayweed (Matracaria marítima) – Very healing, calming, soothes allergy and itchy skin.
- White Willow (Salix alba) – Is used as a drying effect. It also contains salicylic compounds, which is a painkiller and disinfecting agent. This herb is used in preparations for cuts, skin ulcers and burns. The herb has also a healing effect.
- Soapwort (Saponaria officinalis) – Great for treating skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, boils, and acne. Anti-inflammatory.
- Cornflower (Centaura cyanus) -Calming, cleansing, and anti-inflammatory.
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) – Very healing and anti-fungal.