This is a water based exfoliating that gently rubs off the dead skin cells with its natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko, and rosemary. Apply it on a cleansed, dry face. Gently massage until you see the skin cells start to peel off. Rinse well and pat skin dry. With regular use, this product will keep your skin glowing, without harming it.
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the #1 exfoliator in Japan, selling 1 bottle every 12 seconds. Cure’s unique and gentle formula allows for it to be used on people with even the most sensitive skin. Cure’s status as a cult hit and Japanese beauty product legend stems from the simple fact that Cure does what it promises: exfoliates gently and effectively, without any harsh chemicals.
How to Use
- Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
- Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropriate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave it on the skin for a few moments allowing Cure to react with the dead skin cells.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard). The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
- Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skincare regime as you normally would.
- For best results, use Natural Aqua Gel twice a week.
**Cure can also be used on other parts of the body where dead skin cells tend to accumulate, such as hands, elbow, neck and knees.
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Discoocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Bilboa Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol.
5 Star Rating