Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the #1 exfoliator in Japan, selling 1 bottle every 12 seconds. Cure’s unique and gentle formula allows for it to be used on people with even the most sensitive skin. Cure’s status as a cult hit and Japanese beauty product legend stems from the simple fact that Cure does what it promises: exfoliates gently and effectively, without any harsh chemicals.
How to Use
- Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
- Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropriate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave it on the skin for a few moments allowing Cure to react with the dead skin cells.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard). The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
- Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skincare regime as you normally would.
- For best results, use Natural Aqua Gel twice a week.
**Cure can also be used on other parts of the body where dead skin cells tend to accumulate, such as hands, elbow, neck and knees.
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Discoocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Bilboa Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol.
5 Star Rating