Update as of 6/20/20
Dear Sepi Spa customers and clients,
Sepi Spa prioritizes the health and safety of our customers and employees, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). In accordance with LA County rules and regulations, we are currently open for all services. We would like to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
Steps we are taking:
- We are following the most current guidelines suggested by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. The latest protocols are posted at our location.
- As a precautionary measure, we are conducting enhance cleaning practices. Our staff has been instructed to sanitize all general public surfaces between each guest interaction.
- We have reduced the risk of contamination by installing automated hand sanitizer dispensers at every entrance, private room, and restroom, as well as an automated soap dispenser. We highly encourage customers to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting each location.
- As a medical spa, we never allow employees showing symptoms of any illness (COVID-19 or otherwise) to work a shift. Any employee not feeling well is sent home immediately.
Steps you can take:
- If you or someone in your household is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your appointment for at least 14 days.
- Bring and use a face covering (preferably with ear hoops) during your visit.
Our priority remains keeping Sepi Spa employees and customers safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus.
Please be assured we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect.
Take care and stay safe,
Sepi and her team